Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the misstiffboutique.com.au website terms and conditions.
Please read them carefully before placing your order. By using this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please email email@example.com We may update these terms and conditions time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
- The miss tiff boutique website is for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- The modifying, copying or distributing of any part of this Site is strictly prohibited. You cannot claim ownership of any content that is viewed on this site.
- All content, design and graphics that have been created by St. Frock is protected by applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights.
- You cannot use any part of this Site to further any commercial purpose...
- On the stfrock.com website we accept PayPal, Credit Card & Afterpay
- Please see www.paypal.com for information on PayPal payments.
- Please see www.afterpay.com.au for information on Afterpay payments.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- miss tiff BOUTIQUE is not responsible for the content for the conduct of any third party website that is linked to or from our Site. By linking to a third party website Harry and miss tiff BOUTIQUE is not endorsing the content, products and services that is proved by the site in question.